This course will provide the participants with the following knowledge base and skills to:
1. Describe the concept of six sigma and error occurrence.
2. Explain the goals of six sigma modeling and application.
3. Introduce the concept and application of Lean Management in organizations.
4. Present methods of waste identification and reduction.
5. Describe errors management and prevention of risks.
6. Explain the sequence of problem identification, analysis and solution.
7. Discuss risk management techniques.
8. Present quantitative analysis of processes and outcomes.
9. Apply Six Sigma and Lean methodologies to improve outcomes.